SpectraSelect Plus™ membranes set the industry
standards for highest rejection, flow rate, and longevity.
SpectraSelect Plus™ 99% Rejection Membranes
effectively DOUBLES post
Deionizing cartridge life! See why HERE.
SpectraPure® SpectraSelectPlus™ membranes are
treated with a proprietary process to enhance rejection, increase
production and speed rinse up times. These treated membranes are then
hand-picked and individually tested for consistent ultra-high
rejection. No other membrane can match the SpectraSelectPlus™ for long
life and the ability to remove silica phosphates, nitrates, and heavy
equipment in our Maxcap, and UHE RO/DI Systems and can also be used
available as an upgrade replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis
Systems, and are interchangeable with Captive Purity™, Kent Marine®,
Air Water Ice®, Bulk Reef Supply®, and most residential/aquarium RO or
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, minimum conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- *Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 500 ppm,
77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied
- Maximum temperature 113F (45c)
- pH range 2-11
- Free chlorine limits less than 0.1ppm
- Maximum feed water silt density index (SDI) 5