AquaIllumination LEDs are in stock NOW!
No more waiting on these excellent and sleek fixtures, we have both the Aquaillumination Sol Blues and Whites available for shipout immediately!
Call us today at 317-895-9005 to get yours!
The Aquaillumination modules are some of the most efficient lighting products on the market. Because of the lower energy consumption, an AI module will realize over a 1/3 savings when compared to the equivalent us of a low output metal halide (250W) bulb.
No Heat Increase
The Aquaillumination shows less than a 1 degree water temperature increase over a 12 hour period. A low output metal halide (250W) bulb in the same configuration shows an increase of over 15 degrees. Because of this, it is unlikely that aquarists will have to use chillers when running AI modules resulting in substantial savings from equipment purchases and energy consumption.
8 Times Longer Life
The Aquaillumination's modules are rated for over 50,000 hours providing for years of maintenance free and environmentally friendly use. Metal Halides require costly annual replacements due to deteriorating output and unpredictable color drift.
Built in the USA
Every Aquaillumination product is made with high quality components. We assemble each unit at the AI headquarters and have been doing so since 2007. We test all critical components in-house including a PAR output, heat output, and electricity consumption test after a 24 hour burn in period for each module to ensure that each AI module is of the highest quality.
Licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,200,018 B2 and 7,473,008 B2.
Your needs as an aquarist can change, and the AquaIllumination™ system is designed to change with you. Our modular design allows you to order upgrade packages as your needs evolve. Whether it's to increase the length of your system or to get the latest in LED technology, our modular approach allows you to upgrade without losing your current investment.
LED light system complete with external controller, mounting rails/legs, external power supply and active cooling system. Each 12" section on the Sol Blue consists of 24 LED lamps grouped into a bank of 8 lenses or pods each containing one 6500K Daylight LED lamps, one Blue LED, and one Royal Blue LED lamp. The XP-E's do an incredible job of covering the 450-465 nm range, while still producing comparable PAR values to our AI Sol White. Power Consumption: up to 72W per 12". Warranty: 2 Year. (1 Year on Power Supply.)
1. Intensity is adjustable from 1 to 100%.
2. Color is adjustable from warm white (approximately 6500K) to deep blue (greater than 20000K).
3. Two control settings: Automatic and Manual. In Automatic Mode the sun rises and falls at pre-determined times and the fixture automatically transitions into the corresponding moon cycle for the duration of the 24-hour period. In Manual Mode the light may be set to the desired intensity and color and turned on-off manually.
4. Moon intensity automatically adjusts to follow the actual lunar cycle of ~29 day.
5. Fixture is sealed keeping salt, moisture, dust and dirt away from LED lamps and other internal components. Fixture is cooled by blowing air across heat sinks located above each bank of LED lamps.
6. 100V - 240V Universal Power Supply allows fixture to be used on a wide variety of power sources.
7. Seamless integration with GHL ProFiLux Controllers.
1. Superior Performance - Capable of producing as much light as a 400W metal halide system.
2. Save Energy - Up to 50% versus comparable metal halide system.
3. Low Heat - Generates a fraction of the heat of a comparable metal halide system.
4. Long Lamp Life - Up to 10 years.
5. Multi-Functional - Sunrise, daylight, sunset and lunar light cycles all included.
6. Upgradeable - Modular design allows end user to increase the length of the fixture or to install the latest in LED lamp technology.
All aquaillumination units are burned in for at least 24 hours for testing prior to shipping and are assembled in the US.