Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Friday, January 27, 2017
Make your RO/DI lines nice and professional - 1/4" Tubing Clips
Almost all Saltwater and many Freshwater hobbyists have installed an RO or RO/DI system in their setup. They do a wonderful job giving us ultra clean water. The messing look with all the tubing, on the other hand, is another story. Here is a simple way to make things look nice, tidy and professional. Mur-Lock 1/4” Tubing Clips. These simple little clips can mount 1 or 2 lines of RO tubing. They come in a 10 pack, which includes 10 clips and 20 screws so you can easily tack your tubing down the wall, down the cabinet etc and create a much cleaner and safer setup.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Kessil A80 Tune Blue LED Light
Introducing the new Kessil A80 Tuna Blue. It's Kessils answer to Nano Reef tanks. A small LED still using there famous Dense Matrix LED array
Dense Matrix LED Array
Our unique, efficient Dense Matrix LED array is built in-house and packs high-power and deep penetration onto a single small chip.
Utilizing our carefully designed optics and the Dense Matrix array, the A80 provides the most light per watt of any fixture have built so far.
The result of years of research and testing, our aquarist-specific spectrums ensure vibrant coloration and prolific growth.
Use the dials on the fixture to quickly set the spectrum and intensity for a personalized look or use your favorite 0-10V controller. Kessil Logic maintains consistent output no matter the spectrum. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
Dimensions - Outer Diameter=4.88" Height=0.98"
Coverage Up to 24" surface diameter
Power Supply 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
Power Consumption 15W
What's in the Box
A80 Tuna Blue
DC Power Supply
Accessories (SOLD SEPARATE)
A-Series Spectral Controller
90° Unit Link Cable
Monday, August 1, 2016
Easy Reefs Masstick Fish Food - New Way to Feed
• Masstick does not contain animal or vegetable compounds of land origin, or from sweet water, attractants, artificial preservatives or synthesis products.
• Masstick is a self-adhesive paste in powder formula, ready to use once it has been rehydrated.
• The rehydratable powder formula allows Masstick to be blended with any mollusc or crustacean pulp as well as eggs from fish, molluscs and crustaceans, artemia, mysids, copepods, rotifers and medicines that are administered orally.
• Once prepared and introduced into the aquarium, Masstick does not disperse into the water for hours, so it can be completely taken advantage of by fish and crustaceans. This feature allows the product to be used as “ad libitum” or rationed feeding.
• Because Masstick is comprised mainly of freeze-dried crustaceans, it does not contain fish skeletons and is thus very low in phosphates compared to its protein content.
Friday, July 15, 2016
FritzPRO RPM Salt Mix - 200 Gallon Box
FritzPRO RPM Salt Mix - 200 Gallon Box
Complete Professional Marine Salt Mix for Reef or Fish Only Systems
Contains All Essential Major, Minor & Trace Elements
Enhanced Buffer Levels; Reaches a Stable pH Shortly After Mixing
Enhanced Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium Levels
Nitrate, Phosphate & Ammonia Free
Fritz ProAquatics Reef Pro Mix (RPM) is manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials. Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilized by living marine and reef animals. Correct pH and buffering capacity, essential minerals and trace elements have been added in precise ratios to ensure a correctly blended mix for the health and longevity of your livestock.
Salinity 35 ppt (1.025 sg)
Calcium 440 ppm
Magnesium 1425 ppm
Alkalinity 8.5 dKH
Strontium 9 ppm
Potassium 400 ppm
RPM is manufactured in our own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blenders with uncertain quality. Our salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of aquatic products, preventing contamination issues. Fritz’s unique production process promotes a uniform particle size minimizing stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality and purity before it is shipped.
RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institutions, destination retail locations, adventure parks and hobbyists worldwide.